Thing #1 did not bode well for me, a person who has never desired to either blog or create an avatar. Creating the blog went ok, but the avatar not so much. I was in the middle of creating my avatar - since the female avatars are all way too pretty I designed one with a red union suit and with the head entirely covered with a scuba mask and sunglasses. Yes, I did save it! Then on one of my clicks, an error message appeared saying the Yahoo avatar page was not available. I tried again, and again, went away, came back, went away, came back. Then I tried the ancient version of Internet Explorer on my computer (normally I use Firefox) and got in fine. But Explorer insisted that I had not yet created an avatar! Tried Firefox again - still the error message. Back to Explorer, created new avatar from scratch.
I suppose Yahoo thought my jump-suited scuba diver totally hideous, thus my problem.
People do this for fun?
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like your avatar. And the avatar's Goldie.
Whew! I agree with you, creating the avatar wasn't a breeze. I love your avatar's dog. Goldie's are near and dear to my heart.
I love your avatar, it reminds me of you! Outside with cool shades and your dog. Now I know who to call if I need to create an avatar for my class.
OK, I admit that I asked these people to add comments so that I would look popular in the blogosphere (is that the correct term?)
Post a Comment